Friday, October 7, 2011

A Trip to the Neighvors

Today I went to my neighbors  house. When I got there Linda and her friend were painting some jumps for the horses.  Then she took me in her house to get an otterpop.  So after I ate my otterpop I got to play with her cat and it did scratch my but I did not care.  She also took my to ride Little Man wich is her horse it looks like he has wings.She taught me how to turn him and stop him.  He also stepped on my toe. Then we went in to the house and I got two more otterpops then I asked her if I could go on the swing.  So I did and I stayed on the swing for quite a while.Then I  played with the kitten one last time.  Then I went home!
This is a picture of my neighbor's property and the horses from my backyard.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be visible after approval