Friday, January 27, 2012

Clarice Bean

Clarice Bean:  Don't Look Now is the book that I am reading.  I like this book because the author who wrote it is so funny and creative.  She inspires me to write more and she gives me ideas.  I am hoping that one day I could write a book!!  Now I will tell you a little more about the book.  It really is a series of books that I got for my birthday from my Mom.  The book is about a girl named Clarice Bean and her life without her best friend.  Clarice Bean is from Great Britian.  Betty Moody, her friend, moved to San Francisco because her mom got a job there.  After summer is over, she has to go back to school planning on getting a new teacher.  But, instead she gets her old teacher that is cruel and mean, Ms. Wilberton.  A new kid named Clem Hansson seems to be nice to everybody in the beginning, but really isn't very nice after all.  I don't want to spoil it for you, so if you ever read the book you can find out yourself what happens.  Because I don't know what happens, but I'm close to the end of the book.  So, then I'm going to finally going to see what the conclusion of the book is.  I can't wait to finish the book!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be visible after approval