Tuesday, August 30, 2011

The Beach on a Hot Day

This is me when I was 1-years-old at the beach.

On Sunday the family and our friends went to the beach.  When we got to the beach we ate some Fritos while we waited for our friends to arrive. Later on when our friends were here the three older girls were digging in the sand and I saw something in Arianna's hole; I picked it up and I knew it was a clam.  The clam was humongous and Dad was going to grill it with some seaweed.  After that, our friend Justin cooked some chicken he brought for us.  Papi and Justin loved the clam!  It was as big as a big oyster.  Mommy taught Arianna and I how to swim in the ocean.  And after that, we went home.  I had a fantastic time at the beach!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be visible after approval