Monday, August 1, 2011

My First Day of Blogging

Today is my first day of blogging and I couldn't type because I am no good at it.  Mom says I have to write it down while she changed the baby's poop.   Now that Mom's done changing the poop I will be able to tell her what to type instead of writing it down which takes a lot of effort to do. 

I am very excited that I get to start blogging and I feel that I am more grown-up.  And, I have been waiting to do this all summer long and I am so happy that my Mom finally set it up for me.  It was Dad's idea that I should have a blog because I have a lot to say and instead of saying it out loud to my parents, I can write it down.  I hope you like my story!

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see what you have to say.
    G.I.A.

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be visible after approval