Tuesday, August 2, 2011

My Date with Mrs.Marsha

Mrs. Marsha with my baby sister.
First the family and I, not including Dad, went to Starbucks and met Mrs. Marsha there so she could pick me up.  Mrs. Marsha is my best friend at church.  And, she took me to a place where I got my feet washed and the lady that did my nails used special tools on my nails to make them beautiful.  The water there was in a tub under my seat.  My seat also gave me a massage. It felt like there was a person behind my seat pounding their hands on my back, but it was actually just a machine in the chair.  The color I got on my toenails was bright yellow.  The lady also put flowers on my big toes with a gem.  Then, I got to pay the lady for what a beautiful job she did.  After that, Mrs. Marsha took me to get my fingernails done at her daughter's shop.  Her daughter's name was Crystal, and her friend did my fingernails - her name was Anna.  I picked out the color of bright orange and she asked me if I wanted hearts, polka dots, or zebra stripes.  And, I picked zebra stripes.  Then, she asked me if I would just want to leave them with the paint and the zebra stripes or if I wanted something over the zebra stripes.  So, I asked if she had any glitter and she did.  So I got to have zebra stripes, a beautiful bright orange, and glitter.  Then, Crystal took me and asked me if I would like my hair washed or if I would not like my hair to be washed.  At first I said "no", but she asked me one more time if I was sure and then I said "yes".  When she washed my  hair I was a little nervous, but once she started washing my hair it felt good.  And when she put the soap in my hair it smelled like peppermints.  The conditioner smelled like peppermints, too.  After she washed my hair, she blow-dried my hair and that took about 10 minutes.  Mrs. Marsha also took me there to get feathers in my hair, so Crystal put the feathers in after she blow-dried my hair. 

Mrs. Marsha took me to the Elephant Bar for lunch and I got a corndog, coleslaw, and french fries.  The man that was serving us asked me what I would like to drink.  He told me what the options were and when he said "Shirley Temple", I said I would like a "Shirley Temple".  I could have gotten the sundae that was with the kid's meal, but I was too full and didn't finish all my lunch so I took my leftovers in a box to take home and I didn't get the sundae.  Then, me and Mrs. Marsha went shopping and bought a few things.  By that time, it was about time to go home so we met her husband and Burger King and me and her got an Icee.  So me and Mrs. Marsha had a fantastic adventure.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Drama Penguin,

    I sure enjoy reading your post about your day with Mrs. Marsha. I sure wish I could see those colorful nails up close. Keep blogging because your life sure is interesting.

    Love,
    Bama and Abuelo

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'd love to see some pictures of those beautiful nails too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry, Janene, but the nails already peeled off by the time I got your comment. Thanks for reading my blog!

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be visible after approval