Saturday, August 6, 2011

My Birthday Present

I have been wanting my ears pierced for five years.  I've asked and asked if I can get my ears pierced. Mommy and Papi are thinking about it.  Mommy told me that on my 8th birthday, she would take me to get my ears pierced.  My birthday finally arrived.  The first box I opened had Crocs and a new movie that I wanted - the name of it was "Barbie in a Mermaid Tale".  The present I got from my parents was a new messenger bag that I could decorate.  The day after my birthday, Mommy said she would take me to get my ears pierced that day.  Dakota and Selah came with us.  When I got it done, it only hurt a little.  The pair of earrings I chose was my birth stone.  My birth stone is a ruby because I was born in July.  I had a very fun time at my birthday party and getting my ears pierced.  Why I wanted to get my ears pierced is because Ma had her ears pierced and I wanted to be like her!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be visible after approval